Using two piezo crystals to pick up both the bass and treble frequencies, the Peterman DUAL EXTERNAL Acoustic Guitar pickup is the perfect guitar pickup for the professional musician.
Designed for larger body acoustic instruments eg: Dreadnaught guitar, Flamenco guitar, Classical guitar, Baritone ukulele, Bass ukulele, Classical guitar, violin, cello, dobro, resonator, lute, viola etc. It emits a natural, authentic acoustic sound and is easy to install and use.
- natural acoustic sound
- adjustable timbre for all guitar styles
- great for guitar 'body; percussion'
- bass and treble pickup heads
- high impedance 'jack' output
- plug and play (no batteries required)
- portable, movable and transferable
- softwood (Rock Maple) timber, die-cast metal
- hand made in Australia
Attachments: endpin strap, suction cup, putty
Pickups: 2 piezo transducers (bass and treble)
Outputs: high impedance female quarter-inch phono 'jack'
Information: printed instructions
Peterman - DUAL EXTERNAL - Acoustic GUITAR - pickup
- Brands Peterman Acoustic
- Product Code: P-dE-AG
- Stock: 4