The ROCK 'N STOMP 2 Bass and snare professional stomp box, uses a rocker action to make playing long gigs more comfortable. This unit features two Peterman Pro Puck stomp boxes.
This unit rocks back and tap forward as you play so only half the amount of toe taps required, making it half the effort to play, as well as allowing you to put your weight on it as you play leaving your other leg with less weight as well!
- Ergonomic Peterman rocker/tap action, Tap your toe and Rock your heel.
- Easy toe and heel playing.
- Comfortable standing or seated.
- Small, portable and durable.
- Can be easily modified to a "Non rocking" dual stomp by unscrewing the rocker bar.
- Includes two puck stomp boxes - one Bass and one Snare!
- Solid deep bass sound with two Pro Puck transducer plugged in making them removable and swappable.
- Jack high impedance output!
- Built in Mixer/volume control for each puck.
- hand made in Australia.
* A good bass sound requires a good amp. For optimum bass sound also use a subwoofer.
Colour: Black with cypress pine inlay (timber may vary depending on supply)
Pickups: professional grade dynamic Pro Puck transducer
ROCK'N STOMP 2 -Bass and snare - professional stomp box - stompbox
- Brands Peterman Acoustic
- Product Code: RS2-BS
- Stock: No Stock until September 2020