The Peterman external Acoustic pickup is the original tuneable pickup.
Designed for guitars and smaller body acoustic instruments eg: small ukulele, mandolin, violin etc, it emits a natural, authentic acoustic sound and is easy to install and use. A valuable tool for recording studios and live sound systems, the Peterman EXTERNAL Acoustic Guitar pickup can be fitted, adjusted and transferred to suit any sound-board instrument using the jack plug, endpin strap, suction cup and ball of putty.
- natural acoustic sound
- adjustable timbre for all sound-board instruments
- great for guitar 'body; percussion'
- 1 x piezo transducer
- high impedance 'jack' output
- plug and play (no batteries required)
- portable, movable and transferable
- softwood (Rock Maple) timber, die-cast metal
- hand made in Australia
Attachments: endpin strap, suction cup, putty
Pickups: 1 piezo transducer
Outputs: high impedance female quarter-inch phono 'jack'
Information: printed instructions
Peterman - external - single Acoustic guitar, ukulele, cello, banjo - pickup
- Brands Peterman Acoustic
- Product Code: P-E-AG
- Stock: In Stock