Featuring a built-in passive mixer/volume control, along with two piezo crystals to pick up both the bass and treble frequencies, the Peterman DUAL EXTERNAL w/ATTENUATOR acoustic guitar pickup can be tuned to your guitar's sweet spot frequencies.
Designed for both nylon and steel string guitars, the Peterman DUAL EXTERNAL w/ATTENUATOR acoustic guitar pickup also works great on bowed string instruments such as violins, cellos and even a piano. The pickup is high impedance, and will work without tone sacrifice right down to 80Kohm.
The Peterman DUAL EXTERNAL w/ATTENUATOR acoustic guitar pickup ships with an endpin strap, suction cup and a ball of reusable putty, allowing easy fitting and transfer to any instrument. It is also compatible with other guitar pickups.
- full, deep, rich natural acoustic sound
- great for guitar 'body percussion'
- bass and treble pickup heads
- high impedance 'jack' output
- plug and play (no batteries required)
- portable, movable and transferable
- softwood (Rock Maple) timber, die-cast metal
- hand made in Australia
Attachments: endpin strap, suction cup, putty
Pickups: 2 piezo transducers (bass and treble)
Outputs: high impedance female quarter-inch phono 'jack'
Information: printed instructions
Peterman- DUAL EXTERNAL w/VOLUME- acoustic guitar pickup
- Brands Peterman Acoustic
- Product Code: P-dE-a-AG
- Stock: In progress 2 weeks lead-time