Articles with tag: Q A Questions
Peter Sesselmann answer questions and shares information relevant to live and recorded music using stomp boxes, pickups and microphones.
and anything else that pops up...
For suggestions on future Vlogs please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
for commenting and another way to view these videos go directly to the youtube channel: Video-blog
PLEASE!!! Use headphones or play through good speakers.. or you won't hear half the sound!!
Sorry for the delay in the next Vlog, but due to the general silliness of this season and being VERY busy, its been pushed aside a little... but will be back ASAP
This list is compiled by the most common questions I get...
- Guitar pickups, different types i.e.. under saddle, sound hole, contact, microphonic and their position install and use.
- Other instruments like ukulele cello even piano.. using pickups.
- snare drum microphone, best position and type with usage and comparisons.
- Kick drum microphone, best position and type with usage and comparisons.
- Over head drum microphone, best position and type with usage and comparisons.
- Piano microphones and pickups.
- snare and tok stompboxes, how to EQ and how to use .
- playing a stomp box without getting tired, long gigs can wear your leg out....
- whats the difference between the varies stomp box models i.e., puck'n stomp , classic , big stomp etc....
- Shipping to my country and Import duties and costs!